The Total Package
Typically when you hire a team to do a website for you or your business, you expect it to (generally) change hands between three different people: a designer, the artist who makes your site look its best; a coder, who takes beautiful renderings and converts them into internet-ready files; and a marketing expert, someone who makes sure that your brand is not jeopardized in the process. When you hire studionashvegas, you get all three of those persona’s in one person. When you call or email, you deal with me personally.
I saw a great need for consolidation in the web design process, a move that greatly increases the value and decreases the headache of creating a website. It’s my job and passion to make sure that your web presence is true to your brand, works and functions exactly as it should, and looks amazing.
Aside from the actual work I do, I also am deeply involved in the WordPress community. From speaking at various events (such as WordCamps and BarCamps) to contributing back to the WordPress source code, I see it as a personal mission to give back to a community that has allowed me to sustain both myself and my family.
Look at the statements below. If you answer yes to any of them, then I am absolutely able to help you tell your story with WordPress.
“I Want A Website”
- “I want a website that I can add content to on my own.”
- “I want a website that doesn’t look like every other website out there.”
- “I want a website that is also my blog.”
- “I want a website that serves as my ‘social hub’ for Facebook, Twitter, Google+… Even Pinterest!”
- “I want a website that allows me to sell stuff online.”
- “I want a website for my business / my self / my cat that’s easy to use, and even easier to update.”
Services We Offer:
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress as a Content Management System (not just a blog!)
- WordPress Setup for small businesses
- WordPress Migration (server to server)
- CSS/XHTML/HTML5 Development
- Visual UX (User Experience) Design/Consultation