Alright, so Eden Spodek from the Bargainista Blog tagged me to come up with six random things that people don’t know about me, so here goes!
1) I’ve held a job as a TV news anchor, a server, a bartender, a pizza delivery guy, a door-to-door salesman, worked at Dell as a sales rep, and a grocery store stock boy… all before I turned 24.
2) I am a die-hard anime fan. Not only do I enjoy anime, but I enjoy watching it in the original Japanese with English subtitles. Don’t watch the "dubbed" versions – they usually suck. (Oh, and FYI, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun are my favorites).
3) Video gaming is not just a hobby for me – I have about 7 or 8 video game themed clothing items I wear on a regular basis. I use it to keep my reflexes sharp and to unwind after a long day of designing. Team Fortress II is my favorite, with a good dungeon-trolling RPG coming in second.
4) In high-school I was a state semifinalist in Dramatic Interpretation, a speech/debate event. I also competed in Storytelling, Humorous Interpretation, Poetry/Prose, and Improvisational Duo, and won at least one trophy in each event during my senior year.
5) If I had my way, I’d have a laptop that I could take out into a rainstorm and work. I do my best work when it’s raining, and even when it’s storming I have the windows open listening to the thunder and rain.
6) I work with The Peoples Church in Franklin, TN as a youth leader (with middle school guys). That means on Sunday mornings I’m at Bible Study and Wednesday nights I play in the middle school worship band (I play the bass guitar).
Random rules (hat tip to Connie Crosby):
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.